WHAT WE DO
Our services are aimed at combating & effecting change and progress within organizations that are personalized to our clients’ needs. We ensure that each problem is diligently researched and efficiently solved. We provide professional services that are of the highest quality in order to produce the most advisable results for all our clients.
FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS | FRAUD AND CORRUPTION RISK ADVISORY | DISCIPLINARY ENQUIRIES | DIGITAL FORENSICS | FORENSIC TRAINING | EDISCOVERY
We aim to offer the highest quality in end-to-end forensic results, empower our community as well as other organizations.
- Corporate Investigation
Investment Fraud | Commodity Trade | Finance Fraud | Accounting Fraud | Internal Fraud | Money Laundering | Application Fraud | Cyber-crime
- Public Sector Investigation
Fruitless and Wasteful Expenditure | Procurement Fraud and Corruption Maladministration of Funds | Nepotism | Conflict of Interest | Abuse of State Resources | Investigate and evaluate personnel practices including employee misconduct and grievances
- Reporting of criminal cases and litigation support
- Testifying in disciplinary hearings (CCMA, criminal and civil courts)
- Advising on control improvements: to detect and prevent fraud and assist
organizations in other irregularities.
FRAUD RISK ADVISORY SERVICES
- Fraud Risk Assessments: test organizational internal controls & advice on business risks pertaining to overall organizational vulnerability to fraud.
- Environmental controls, testing and advising on internal control to detect
and prevent fraud
- Reviewing and drafting of Fraud Prevention and Whistleblowing Policies
- Fraud Risk Frameworks and Fraud Awareness Training
Establishing end-to-end fraud risk solutions and forensic functions in organizations